Monday, July 15, 2013

Coming Soon: NHL Charts!

So I was trying to figure out what my next post should be. And then, like a ton of bricks, it hit me. NHL logo charts! I have already made the New York Rangers chart so I figured why not?!
I'm going to use a program that I know if to create fair isle charts for all of the NHL teams! Some of them will be easier to do the duplicate stitch which I will make a tutorial about for those of you who don't know how to do it.
I'm planning on doing all the logos eventually, but If you have any requests for me to do some sooner than originally planned leave a comment below!
Happy knitting!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love it if you could do a Montreal Canadiens logo. I am trying to find one that I can put on a baby sweater because my husband's boss is having twins. I need to do one Bruins sweater and one Habs sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really thrilled to find this post, I can't wait to see your logo charts!! Sharks fan here! =) And Thank You! (socks and sweaters and tuques oh my!)

    ReplyDelete